Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bummer

So last week was the marathon I had been training for this summer. Well, guess who didn't run it? I spent last weekend training in the exercise physiology lab for some research project myself and another grad student are working on. And feeling sorry for myself. We ended up moving over the summer, then I went home for a couple weeks, then school started. Anyway, I tried to keep up on my training but my schedule wasn't allowing for 2-3 hours a weekend day for running.

So to make myself feel better, I've decided I'm going to run one in December or January. I really hate setting goals and not following through. I had the time off from work and was really looking forward to it. Oh well. I'm not going to dwell on it for too long, just kind of a bummer....

No comments:

Post a Comment