Sunday, October 17, 2010

Drink it down

Okay so I am officially in the middle of my semester. This means two things: 1) the misery if half over 2) I have two midterms, a 10 page paper, and a twenty minute presentation all due on the same day. It also means I spent my Saturday night working on homework until 12:30 a.m. Oh well. Nothing a bottle of wine won't cure.

Onto something more positive: Antioxidants! Last week our whole class brought in a drink of which we tested the antioxidant capacity. Some people brought in tea, Naked Juice, energy drinks. I brought beer. I cleared it with my professor first and although it was a little strange to cart around a bottle of beer on campus all day, I am pretty excited to see the results. My selection? An oatmeal stout from Trader Joe's.

We get the results on Wednesday. I'll be sure to post them, unless my beer didn't come back full of antioxidants. Then I'll just say the results got lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment