Friday, February 5, 2010

So here we are...

So here I am I should say. I have officially entered this world of blogging.



I am starting this blog to keep in touch with everyone I don't and hopefully to help spread a little nutrition knowledge while I'm at it.



Today is my one and only day off and I get to spend it reading Journal of American Dietetic Association articles trying to figure out what I want to do a study on for my manuscript. At State we get a choice whether we'd like to write a thesis or do a study and publish a manuscript as the finishing touches on our masters program. Since I would rather have Kim Kardashian drive one of her tacky stiletto heels through my temple than write a thesis, I'm opting for the manuscript option. However, I have no idea what to do a study on. If anyone has any ideas I'm open to anything, related to the field of Nutrition of course.



This semester should be very interesting. I'm taking 5 classes, working part time and starting my own business with my very good friend from years past. The business idea is a great one and I think we'll be successfull but damn getting the wheels in motion is a gigantic pain in the ass. Luckily my awesome brother is doing our website for the bargain price of my unconditional love and with Schwan's looks and my brains we should be unstoppable. Adn my unstoppable I mean I am probably way in over my head. But we'll see. For now, peace out and have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment