Friday, June 18, 2010

The debate continues....


Amongst my many dorky addictions is talk radio. While I'll admit to having more than a few pop songs on my i-pod for workout music (and I admit I heart Lady Gaga), I hardly find most of the drivel produced by the latest and greatest seventeen year old worth my time. I ask you, what does a kid who hasn't even graduated high school yet really know about unrequited love?

I mostly listen to sports and talk radio and National Public Radio is my favorite source for all things news. I really enjoyed their recent airing of a piece on organic farming which I found very interesting. I didn't have time to listen to the whole thing so I found it online and uploaded it to my i-pod.

Have a listen to the debate on organic food put on by Intelligence Squared. They put on many debates on a myriad of topics and I really like listening to the issues they cover. I find this debate well reasoned and think both sides make good, objective arguments and to my knowledge the information presented seemed to be factual. Did your opinions change after listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment